Thursday 4 December 2008

A season of prayer..Day 2

Share
A Prayer of consecration

Heavenly Father, I give you praise. I honour and adore your name. Thank you for this new day, a day you created for me to rejoice and be glad in. A day of accomplishing your purpose for my life. A day of taking fresh new steps towards the destiny you have for me. I give you glory and I give you praise.

Daddy, in this season of prayer,I ask for your consecration. Help me to separate from thoughts, words and actions that do not give you glory. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord. Your word says to be holy for you are holy, to be holy is to be set apart, to be consecrated for the Masters use. Lord I need your strength because of myself I can do nothing. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Let my words be pure and emanate from a pure heart.

Holy Spirit, I need your help to walk in the spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Father, I receive the grace to live a Holy life. Help me O Lord in Jesus name. Give me the grace to be a vessel worthy of honour in Jesus name.

Lord who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from His heart and has no slander on his tongue..Psalm 15:1-3a

5 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Firrrrrst! Amen and amen! Father I join my sis in prayer. Holy spirit you who were there from the begining of time, I call upon you for wisdom to pray according to the Father's will, making it our reality and giving thanks to him as we finish this year strong in Jesus name.... Amen! God bless girl.:-)

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Firrrrrst! Amen and amen! Father I join my sis in prayer. Holy spirit you who were there from the begining of time, I call upon you for wisdom to pray according to the Father's will, making it our reality and giving thanks to him as we finish this year strong in Jesus name.... Amen! God bless girl.:-)

olusimeon said...

once again..i'm lifted..thank you 4 this

Rita said...

Speechless...

Truth said...

We thank God for this season of prayer. God through His Spirit will strenghten us all through it. As our days so shall be our strenght