Wednesday 24 December 2008

A season of prayer; Day 16

Share
A prayer for children

Ese Baba, Baba ese, Ese, Olorun mi, Ese Baba. Daddy, today I meditate on your faithfulness, on the truthfulness of your word where I am concerned. I am grateful to you because you have gone before me and made my path straight. Truly, when I was worrying, you were working. Thank you for wisdom. From a blank page, you gave me the grace to successfully complete my report. I give you praise. So many things happened this year but in this year, You blessed us with a son, grandson and nephew. You blessed me with skills I never knew I had. You blessed me with sisters and brothers, I didn't grow up with. Lord, I thank you and I am still expectant of more testimonies in Jesus name.

Thank you father for the love of children that you have placed in my heart. O, that I could be more like them. Trusting, forgiving, not bound by care and anxiety. Thank you for Daniel, forgive me for not keeping in touch as I should have. Thank you for making our paths cross, Lord I ask that you protect him and keep him. I pray that irrespective of the circumstances of his life at present that you will pave a way for him to grow in the fear of the Lord and His life will be a success story of your faithfulness. I commit E, T.O.M, the 'ra's (E, did you realise I'm a 'ra as well lol!), J, T, T and all the others I can't even begin to mention right now, thank you for they indeed are Kings Kids, growing up in the Kingdom. Protect them in school, protect their hearts from negative influences, protect them from harm, protect them from the evil imaginations of the enemy. I plead the blood of Jesus over them and I know that their lives will be a testimony unto you. You said in your word that children are a heritage that come from you. They are like arrows in the hand of a mighty man, You also say we should train up children in the way they should go so that when they are old they will not depart from the path that leads to life. Daddy, I pray for parents that you give them the wisdom to keep our children on the right path. Lord, you know that children don't come with instruction manuals on how to take care of them for each child is unique but your Word is the eternal guideline on how we can achieve this. Teach us, Lord for as our children are arrows, be the bow that ensures they are shot at the right target. Let our children bring us joy all the days of our lives in Jesus name.

At this time, I pray for children that have run away from home, those estranged from their parents. Lord, like the prodigal son, bring them home and work your healing. I pray for children in abusive situations, Lord how it must hurt you to see them. Lord, please intervene. I don't even know how to pray for them. Lord, you that sees all things, help them O Lord. I pray for people who work with children, especially those that do in church, give us the grace (and the energy!)and even more grace (and more energy!).

I thank you in advance for the day that I too will have a birthing 'experience'. I thank you for my children yet unborn. Even now, I ask for grace concerning adoption, I don't know why it has been in my heart for so long, Daddy I know if it is your will, You will make it come to pass in Jesus name. Give us the grace to bring them up in the fear and admonishment of the Lord. Like Josiah and Samuel, even from a young age they will fear the Lord. I thank you most escpecially for those who are still trusting you for their own Isaacs, Father your word has promised that none shall be barren in the land and that you make the barren to be the joyful parents of children. Your word can never return to you void, let it accomplish its work in their lives in Jesus name. I am believing you for supernatural childbirth experiences. Let those who cry, cry no longer but rejoice for like Sarah, you will give them cause to laugh. Remind them that those who were called barren in scripture turned around to become the mother of the prophets. Like Hannah, show them that you see their tears and you hear their supplication. In the season of time, give them a testimony O lord in Jesus name. Irrespective of doctor's reports.

Father, I thank you, I bless your name. There are still a few days left in the year and I am still expectant of a great testimony from you in Jesus name.

For children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate Psalm 127: 3-5

4 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Firrrrsssssst!!! And I say a resounding AMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!

yes oh father, I join Believer in thanking you for the children all over the world. Lord I pray that those who have run away from home, you will direct their paths back to their roots, to their parents house, giving the parents that joy once again.

I pray Lord in anticipation and exciement for I too will experience the joy of being pregnant and having a little one to look after too, all by your grace.

Yes Lord, teach me to be like a child; ever loving without any hindrances or doubts or self motives, carefree, trusting and wholly dependant on you daddy.

Thank you for your forgiveness, for renewing of mind and spirit, for making us whole.. Lord please accept our thanksgiving and praises in Jesus name.

Well done Believer.. keep praying, keep praising, keep thanking, God is listening and I know he is inhabiting your praises...
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS IN PEACE AND LOVE OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!!! WOOHOOO!!

Bill Dotson said...

Hello,

I happened upon your post from a Google Alert I set on the phrase, "Plead the blood". Many of the readers of my blog come there from searches on that topic. I thought you might be interested in what God showed me about pleading the blood. I wrote about it in January 2006 and you can find it at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601, scroll down near the bottom.

I plead the blood over my entire family for protection each day and it works! We are all blessed.
Be blessed!

Bill

7 said...

Remember what I said about your antenna and the ability to pick up waves in the spirit realm clearly and without static? Never take it for granted, He is using you mightily!

Truth said...

I am thanking God for all my children, my grandson T, my son-inlaw and those yet to show up. I thank God for all the children in the household of faith, also I am thanking God for cousine P and the good work God started in bring Him back to Him. We thank God for answered prayers