Wednesday 10 December 2008

A season of prayer; Day 7

Share
A prayer for protection

Daddy, I thank you. I give you praise and glorify your name for you are good and your mercies endureth forever. The Mighty One in Israel who is still mighty in the United Kingdom, the United States, in Africa, in India, in Australia, Baba you reign on high and your mercies endureth forever. You speak all languages but your word is one, a rewarder of them that diligently seek you. I give you praise and glorify your name. Take all the glory Lord, take all the honour and adoration in Jesus name.

Daddy, thank you for being Jehovah Nissi, the God who is my banner. In this war against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness and evil thoughts and imaginations, I can raise the flag that says this one belongs to the Lord of Hosts. Your word says you surround the righteous as a shield. Thank you for the blood of Jesus, as I plead it, you allow death to pass over, you allow sickness to passover. Thank you Jesus.

Lord, my God, how excellent is your name in all the earth. I do not trust in horses or chariots for although the horse is made ready for the day of battle, victory comes from the Lord. I choose not to be afraid, your word says you will contend with those that contend against me. Your word says that I am blessed and no one can curse who God has blessed. Your word says that the causeless curse shall never come to rest and that your anointed ones should be done no harm. Your word says there is no sorcery against Jacob and no divination against Israel. Thank you for journey mercies, everyday in 2008. I went out and came back in, my family as well. We travelled by air, train, car and you protected us. You went before us and kept our paths straight. Not because of our goodness but because of your faithfulness to your word.

Father, I thank you for You who protected us in 2008, will continue to protect us in Jesus name.

2008 continues to remain our year of uncommon testimonies as we TAKE OVER without a CARRY OVER.

The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold Psalm 18:2

No comments: