Monday 5 March 2007

..a new week

Share
Hi there,

Just wanted to write a few lines before delving deep into my work. A new week has begun, so much to do but first just pause, breathe and thank God for just being here and Him looking out for you. These days so many things have been going through my mind but i know that in the midst of the storm, my God is there with me, watching out for me and i just always thank Him for not giving up on me and His Presence being with me.
This week, i need to try and 'sort a lot of stuff' out. I feel like i am at a pivotal point in my life, rebuilding foundations, assessing my paradigms and belief systems, knowing who I am and what I stand for, defining my purpose (yes this sister has a lot going on!!!!!) but i am taking it one step at a time. I have come to realise that sometimes in life we fill up our time with the urgent matters and neglect the important ones, what we sometimes fail to realise is that when we neglect the IMPORTANT it soon becomes URGENT. I think this blog has to become more focused on dealing with one issue at a time. If you read this blog and it helps you in any way i thank God but i write it really for me to be able to sort through the thoughts in my head.
Anyways, hope you have planned your week (oops i haven't really but will get down to it!). Have a blessed day today and please SMILE.
Me

3 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

The Lord is Faithful, He has planted desires in your heart and made you aware of areas where you are lacking and where growth is needed. As you spend more time in God's word, you will realise, that your Focus on Him is the only thing that will get you through.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ps - thanks for viting my blog. Have a blessed week.

Zoe Believer said...

@the life of a stranger: Thank you for your encouraging words and keep the ball rolling with the purpose driven life.