Wednesday 7 March 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Share
Proverbs 6:6-8 (New International Version)

Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.

This is just a reminder for me on a busy, busy day like this to FOCUS on important things (of which blogging shouldn't really be a top priority... but i needed a break from number crunching!).

Unfortunately, that means I cannot go into the deep places of my mind and heart to gather my thoughts and put on the blog so today will be a 'recycled' edition.

For those who did not know about the puzzle I put up before, please in your spare time consider searching for the answers to these questions..

Puzzle
Try to answer these questions...

The first has been done for you

24 H in a D = 24 Hours in a Day
26 L of the A
7 D of the W
7 W of the W
12 S of the Z
66 B of the B
52 C in a P (WJs)
13 S in the USF
18 H on a G C3
9 B of the O T
5 T on a F
90 D in a R A
3 B M (S H T R)
32 is the T in D F at which W F
15 P in a R T
3 W on a T
100 C in a R
11 P in a F (S) T
12 M in a Y
13=UFS
8 T on a O
29 D in F in a L Y
27 B in the N T
365 D in a Y
13 L in a B D
52 W in a Y
9 L of a C
60 M in a H
23 P of C in the H B
64 S on a C B
9 P in S A
6 B to an O in C
1000 Y in a M
15 M on a D M C

Hope you are having a great day wherever you are. Please remember to say a prayer for me as I do for you as well.

Remain blessed.

Me

3 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Hi Believer, I've done this quiz earlier and left a comment in your earlier post - so please check it out whan you get a minute. Thanks for the comment on my blog - I think you did a good job of explaining!

Zoe Believer said...

@ daddy's girl: I am very, very impressed, i will put up the answers soon, just want to give any others a chance to do it. Have a blessed day.

Jennifer A. said...

that verse if u're lazy...really makes u feel lazy. It makes u want to work harder...THANKSSS!!! lolll...

For humans to be directed to the wisdom of ants...it's really serious!