Thursday 8 February 2007

Random thoughts

Share
Hello people

I am just in the mood to blog right now. To my people in London, are you enjoying the snow? I must admit, i am not much of a snow person because in my mind snow equates to 'problems with the trains', slippery sidewalks... and dirty sidewalks when the snow begins to melt. However, some people absolutely adore the snow, they say they love the whiteness, the feel of the snow on their eyelashes (that last one sounds crazy i know). Anyway just goes to show that in life, it is not really what happens to us that matters but how we choose to respond to it. We all get our daily dose of trials and tribulations but i urge you as i urge myself to respond with grace and receive strength from above to face all challenges.
Ohh.. what a good weekend i had as well. Man U still on top of the Premiership after an astounding win at Whiteheart Lane, sorry uncle s you know i love the Spurs but the Red devils come first. Also, i had a nice dinner with my uncle and we were discussing random stuff about life and i came to realise that there are a lot of questions i need to ask myself and answer on this road to self-discovery so if you are reading this, let us take this journey together by answering the following questions?
  1. What are your strengths?
  2. What are your weaknesses?
  3. What do you want out of life?
  4. If you are single, what are the essential things/attitudes that a potential mate must have? You will need to be specific, no words like 'good attitude' or 'compatibility', what does this mean to you because we all have different definitions.

I am really eager to hear from you all about this but in my next post i will try and answer these questions for myself.

I am totally amazed at how i can start conversations with random people i meet on the train. I think it is a gift and you never know.... the silverlink might actually be useful for something!! Ha ha. Have to get back to my experiments now, i mean i think i understand how the lab rats feel.

Have a blessed day and take care. Remember to smile just because God loves you.

Me

1 comment:

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow those are some deep questions - very important to answer though. It'll take me a while but I'll get back to you on them.