Thursday 1 February 2007

... a few lines

Share
Hello people,

Welcome to a new day... a new start... a fresh opportunity to make the most of life. I thank God now for new days. It is my chance to fight for everything that has been promised to me in God's word to manifest. Everyday i am slowly but surely getting back on track, i have seen that in difficult times i should run, run towards not away from God. Yesterday, i was having a conversation with God (prayer!!) and i was like "Lord i am ashamed for you to call me a daughter pls forgive me". I felt these words in my heart " Come, lay your weary head on my breast and hear how my heart beats with love for you, if you only knew how much I love you, whenever times get tough you would run into my arms". Yes, I know He is a God of justice, a jealous God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah but i saw Him yesterday as Love, Mercy and Grace. I remembered the poem 'Footprints in the sand' and how true it is that in the difficult moments of our lives, it is then He loves us most and carries us.
People, no matter what it is, run to Him, even when the circumstances are so tight, cry, scream, He can handle it and He will be there that is just the truth, He is always there. Remain blessed.
Me

No comments: