Tuesday 20 February 2007

Hello

Share
Hello people

How is everyone today? Hope doing great. I am ok, just really tired already. I start a new experiment today. The first day is always the hardest, it takes about 6 hours to get everything going and i just discovered that i may have underestimated the amount of a particular material that i need so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I just needed to let that out, i don't even know why i am sitting at this computer, all that i know is that if i don't give myself a 5 minute break i might just burst into tears!! Just joking but it is a very busy day.

Don't get me wrong, in a wierd way i enjoy the rush that comes from the work i am doing, jumping from one lab to another e.t.c. Anyway it will be nice on days like this to get a nice call/text/email from a friend just saying "hang in there" or "have a great day". Anyway Jesus has already told me that because the word says that 'This is the day that the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it'. Anyways, back to work, nothing that is worth it in this world comes easy except salvation but it is easy for us but it was not easy for Jesus sha. So no matter how hard your day is going, take a minute and thank God for the stress cos ...
children in their 'terrible twos' means that you are a parent
'hmmm... that man' means that you are married
'i feel like killing my boss' means that you have a job
'the roof is leaking' means that you have a home
... and so on, do you get my drift. So like i said smile and remember that Jesus loves you.

Take care

me

1 comment:

Daddy's Girl said...

"Take a minute and thank God for the stress" - very well said and so true. We have busy lives because we are blessed. Many would love to be in our place, no matter how bad we may think it is. This touched me. Thanks