Saturday 27 February 2010

iPray: Confessions

Share
Positive Confession II offered by Simeon

Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant." Jeremiah 1:9-10

Confessions are important for every believer. And as simple as it is for us to open our mouths and spew the words we need to know that the words need to come from within our spirit. When the mouth speaks from the contents of our hearts we cause change to start in the spirit realm. The Lord is your strength in Jesus' name.

In the name of Jesus, I declare that God is my Father and I have a right to fellowship with Him intimately. Fellowship with my maker is the distinguishing mark of my life. His Word strengthens and leads me to prosperity. I abide, rest in and trust the promises outlined in God's Word, and He manifests His goodness in my life. I am connected to my Father's power and I can do all things through the Anointed One and His Anointing that strengthens me.

Heavenly Father, I thank you that I have been granted a spirit of wisdom and revelation, and I have insight into your ways of doing things. I yield to the direction of the Holy Spirit for every decision I must make. My spiritual eyes are flooded with light. I know what to do in every situation I face; I am never lost when it comes to making the right decisions. Thank You that I am filled with the knowledge of Your will for my life and I make wise choices. I recognize your position before making any decisions, and I am willing to stop if You tell me to stop or go when You tell me to go. Because I acknowledge You, You direct my footsteps, and I remain in the perfect will of God for my life. Your Word is my final authority, and every choice I make lines up with it. I will not disregard the peace of God in helping me to make decisions. I align my life with your Word, and therefore, I will remain connected to Your best for my life.

Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest over my profession, and what I profess is the Word of God concerning favor over my life (Hebrews 3:1). The Lord helps me to guard the door of my mouth and trains me not to speak against His favor at work in my life (Psalm 141:3, AMP).I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth. Instead, I will speak only that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others (Ephesians 4:29).As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am favorable in God's sight (AMP; Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).Like Joseph, I prosper wherever I go and in every situation I am in because the Lord is always with me, and preferential treatment is my portion. I am blessed and highly favored (Luke 1:28).I associate with those who are blessed and highly favored so that I may increase in every area of my life. I operate in integrity; as a result, I obtain favor from God (Proverbs 11:27; 12:2).I actively seek and live by God's wisdom; therefore, I am highly favored and esteemed in the sight of God and men (Proverbs 3:1-4; 8:33-35).I declare that God's favor promotes and causes me to increase daily (Esther 2:17; Psalm 75:6-7).The Lord takes pleasure in my total life prosperity (Psalm 35:27).Because I am God's "favorite," I prosper in every area of my life-spiritually, physically, financially, socially and mentally (3 John 2). Because the favor of God shields me, no sickness or disease has a right to live in my body (Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 5:12).Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with His anointing and favor to draw wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18; Psalm 112:3).

Father, we thank You in advance for all You have done on our behalves. Like You, we have declared what will be and am committed to calling those things that be not as though they are. Right now we rejoice, and we are exceedingly glad that you have granted all we requested, while we yet speak. We will continuously speak faith-filled words, and allow every word and thought to confirm what we believe we have received, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Simeon

http://simeoneomobaba.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Myne said...

Amen!

For the power of life and death are in the tongue...

And you shall say to this mountain, be thou removed...

Thank you Simeon.

Rita said...

I pray that the words of my mouth will be acceptable to You, My God. Amen.

Thank you Simeon.

Jennifer A. said...

There's nothing as powerful as our positive confessions.

Yes, I will be the head and not the tail, I will be on top and never beneath...because my Father says so. Thank you Lord for answering all our prayers. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Patrinas Pencil said...

Lord, draw me nearer to you! Take my life and make it consecrated for you and your Kingdom.Just as I am, LOrd, help me come to you on bended knee, that everything I say and do - comes first of all, through YOU. May everything that proceeds out of my mouth or scribed from my pencil - be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my God and my Savior. Fill my weakness with your STRENGTH and my sadness with your JOY; my woundedness with your HEALING; my unrighteous anger with your PEACEFUL FORGIVENESS.

Cause the shadows of life to fade from my sight - as I look towards your promised favor and protective hand. Make me an instrument of your PEACE. A yielded vessel to your TRUTH. May I walk so close behind you that the dust from your sandals settles on my feet.

I love you and praise you for who you are in and around me.Your Presence humbles me. Cause me to be still....to sit in your Presence - learning to yield to your voice and your way for my life.

In Jesus precious name, AMEN