Tuesday 23 February 2010

iPray: Day 23

Share
A Prayer for the Anointing offered by Mimi

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8


The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has ANOINTED me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners Isaiah 61:1

Father I thank you for the anointing to pray on the anointing.Thank You Lord because I know that as I pray and people read they will be refreshed in their Spirit-man and soul according to Psalm 116 v 7. Lord I thank You for the Authority Jesus gave to us when He left earth, thank You for the Holy Spirit that is here on earth to finish the work that Jesus started.

Thank You Lord for the greatest work that is the renewal of our man to become more like Jesus and I pray that according to Romans 12 v 2 we will renew our minds rather than conform to the world and it’s patterns. Father, I thank You for the anointing for change, the anointing for renewal, renewal of our minds to take on the form of Christ. I pray right now that for every person reading this that they will experience this change, and start to become more like Jesus Christ, and for us to be anointed in Power, Might and the ability to love and have compassion.

Father I pray for that we start to understand the relevance of actually being more like Jesus Christ and that according to Ephesians 1 v 18, I pray also that may the eyes of our hearts be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which we have been called; the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints.

I pray for the understanding of the importance of being one as a body as Jesus Christ is One with You, not just in word, but in deed, in the Name of Jesus.
Father I pray right now for those whom You have deposited a calling in their lives, I pray that as I am praying and they are reading, an anointing will come upon us, touch our hearts and ignite the fire of our calling in the Name of Jesus. Father I pray that You start to quicken things in our environment and awaken our minds to the things that You are calling out to us in the Name of Jesus. I pray that this Year will not pass before those who do not know their calling start to realize their calling and for those who know continue to obey Your Will according to Your Ways in the Name of Jesus, and that this Year will not pass before we all start to see the manifestation of the Kingdom of God in and around us in the Name of Jesus. Whatever the calling may be, whether in ministry, business, education, entertainment or governing, they will get on the right track and start to manifest Kingdom characteristics in the Name of Jesus.

Lord I pray that if anyone is walking in strife, that You touch their hearts and start to forgive or seek forgiveness so as to allow the Holy Spirit to work in them through the anointing in the Name of Jesus. I pray for Your Love to overflow in our hearts so as to overcome strife in the Name of Jesus. Lord I pray that the healing anointing start to heal every relationship that may be hurting so that Your Love can flow more through us in the Name of Jesus. I pray for every broken heart and every scar to start to heal in the Name of Jesus. Thank You for the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding and Revelation will start to come upon us, for those who are seeking Your Face, that we may find Your Glory and that we may be empowered in Your Presence in the Name of Jesus. I pray that an anointing to break forth will rest upon us especially those who are asking you for the next steps to take in the Name of Jesus. I pray for Toyin as she is seeking Your face, for the revelation of who You are. I pray for Dupe, I pray for Kemi, I pray for David, I do not know these people but You know them, I pray for an anointing for them to break them loose from whatever is holding them back in the Name of Jesus.

Lord I commit all of us into Your Hands for a fresh anointing to go through this Year victoriously in the Name of Jesus as we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Words of Our Testimony according to Revelations 12 v 11.
I thank You for the owner of this blog that as she has obeyed You, she will receive a refreshing in her life and she will see the signs around her and she will follow You harder in the Name of Jesus. We receive with thanksgiving in the Name of Jesus.


Mimi

http://soulbelle.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

AMEEEEEN!!! Thank you mimi, thank you Jesus. You said greater works than you did we will do. Father, help us to understand this, I mean REALLY understand this and rise up and get to "doing the greater works" that you have commanded and empowered us to do.

I want to do, see miracles, for I KNOW that you are STILL a miracle working God. ... and I KNOW that I have been created as a vessel to make that a reality wherever I am or go.

Thank you papapa... thank you Believer..

... and... Firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssst! :_))))

Patrinas Pencil said...

"Thank You for the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding and Revelation will start to come upon us, for those who are seeking Your Face, that we may find Your Glory and that we may be empowered in Your Presence in the Name of Jesus. I pray that an anointing to break forth will rest upon us especially those who are asking you for the next steps to take in the Name of Jesus."

Amen, Lord! Pour your fresh oil upon us today. Renew our minds and give us a right spirit for your anointing. Touch us with your Presence! May we feel your nudge to move out and into new territory ~ for your glory, Lord! I want to smell your sweet fragrance all around me, as I go walking into the 'world' making disciples of you, O Lord! Anoint me for the task that they might be drawn to the "YOU" that they see in me!

In Jesus Name, Amen!

Patrina <")>><

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen and Amen. For indeed it is the annointing that breaks every yoke that has held us in captivity preventing us from fulfilling that which the Lord has purposed us to do.

Thank You Lord for Your annointing. Thank You might warrior for Your Holy Spirit, that You have given to us. let it fall afresh on us that we may experience You Lord in the New way.

Thank You Lord for Your annointing for In Jesus Name we have prayed. Amen.

Unknown said...

Thank God for his anointing o. Don't know what i would do without it.

Unknown said...

Thank God for his anointing o. Don't know what i would do without it.

Tiera said...

Hallelujah God! Refresh us for your glory!

Zoe Believer said...

Thanks Mimi

Father, let your anointing that breaks the yoke fall upon my life today in Jesus name. Lord let a new anointing, a fresh fire, refreshing rain fall upon me that I may do as occasion demands.

Jennifer A. said...

Father, one thing I noted in this prayer is the need to "awaken our minds" so that we know our calling. Please Lord, wake up the mighty men who are sleeping. A lot of people have been called to greater purpose, but they don't know how to work it into their every-day lives.

I pray for a re-ignition of your anointing, in a way we've never seen before. I also pray for pastors and leaders everywhere, that the anointing of "Godly leadership" will overshadow their lives.

Thank You for using Mimi to pray especially for this, please open her eyes to see the deep things you've called her to do. Thank you for Zoe, that she understood what great things will come out of global praying. Please enlarge her territory in Jesus Name. Amen.

In Jesus Name, Amen.