Tuesday 24 April 2007

Working, working..and more work to come!

Share
Ok girl, breathe!

Yeah, yeah trying to catch up on my work and men is it much! I'm enjoying it anyway, there's nothing like ticking off all the goals that have been set for today. Thank God for that.

Nothing much to say except may the good Lord bless you and keep you, may He cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace. May you have a reason to smile, even laugh this week. May this be a week of receiving strength, a week of testimonies where your expectations become a reality. May you wake up each morning and feel like you have just been kissed by the breath of His Grace. May you receive the wisdom that comes from on High that allows you to make the right decision even the ones that don't seem important.

I hope you are as expectant as I am for wonderful things this week. Look beyond the hard work that you do..to the BIG impact that your job makes in this world. I don't care what it is you do, all jobs are important and I don't care if you are in locked in a tiny cubicle or on the top floor of a sky rise building. Your job is significant because not everyone can do it and even though there are other people in your profession they don't bring the same uniqueness and flair you do..so keep stepping.

Have a great week. I'm rooting for you!!

Me

2 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen and Amen and Amen.

What a week this is going to be.

Zoe Believer said...

@ LOASCM:It will be a great and beautiful week.