Tuesday 3 April 2007

On a lighter note

Share
I 'stole' this from Daddy's Girl. There are so many things to do in the lab but I just need to take a break. So here goes..

The Threes' Tag

Three things I do not want to experience:
(a) The fire of hell
(b) The death of someone I love
(c) Me..singing at the opera!

Three people who make me laugh:
(a) God
(b) My family
(c) Susan

Three things I love:
(a) A sense of humour
(b) Integrity
(c) Shoes

Three things I hate:
(a) Lack of humour
(b) Lack of integrity
(c) Doritos

Three things I don’t understand:
(a) God's grace and favour towards me
(b) E=mc2
(c) Myself on some days

Three things on my desk:
(a) Loads and loads of research papers I ought to be reading
(b) A computer
(c) Loads of textbooks

Three things I’m doing right now:
(a) Answering these questions
(b) Thinking about the experiments I need to do after the Easter holidays
(c) Going through some research papers

Three things I want to do before I die:
(a) Go to the Bahamas
(b) Buy a home
(c) Set up a trust to pay for the education of bright students who are from poor backgrounds

Three things I can do:
(a) I can listen attentively to whatever is on your mind
(b) I can pray
(c) I can break complex ideas down into simple things you can relate to

Three things I love about myself:
(a) My sense of humour
(b) My hunger and thirst for knowledge
(c) My hands and my feet ( really weird but well!!!)

Three things you should listen to:
(a) God's voice
(b) The voice of encouragement
(c) My voice!!!

Three things you should never listen to:
(a) Fear
(b) Gossip
(c) Discouragement

Three things I’d like to learn:
(a) French
(b) To dance the foxtrot, salsa, tango
(c) Reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction!!!

Three beverages I drink regularly:
(a) Water
(b) Herbal Tea
(c) Fruit juice

Three TV shows I watched on NTA as a kid:
(a) Checkmate
(b) The Village Headmaster
(c) Aluwe ( i can't remember the name of the show!!.. not even sure about the spelling)

Three Books I read as a kid:
(a) Educating Marmalade
(b)Sugar Girl
(c)Famous Five

Well, well it was a bit harder than I thought. I think I will steal some more!! It's a very interesting exercise, you should give it a try.

Remain blessed.

Me.

4 comments:

Admin UD said...

Well, interesting! 'nuff said

lovely blog btw

Zoe Believer said...

@ ugo:Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is quite interesting. Remain blessed.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Hey hun, didn't hear when you left. vat happened. Anyways just thought to come to your blog and show you some love.

Have a blessed weekend.

Daddy's Girl said...

Great tag! Love it...