Monday 16 April 2007

The one word meme

Share
Hello people,

Just recovering from...(still dunno) but thought to do this meme that seems to be going round blogville as i wait for my prescription to get filled up.

1. Yourself: Enigma
2. Your partner: Great
3. Your hair: Breaking!!
4. Your mother: Great
5. Your father: Forgiven
6. Your favourite item: Handbag
7. Your dream last night: None
8. Your favourite drink: Water
9. Your dream car: Porsche
10. The room you are in: Quiet
11. Your ex: None!
12. Your fear: Heights
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Learning
14. Who you hung out with last night: Family
15. What you're not: Mean
16. Muffins: Blueberry
17: One of your wish list items: Tickets
18: Time: Enough
19. The last thing you did: Observed
20. What you are wearing: Slippers
21. Your favourite weather: Bright
2. Your favourite book: Logos
23. The last thing you ate: Sandwich
24. Your life: Great
25. Your mood: Light
26. Your best friend: Parakletos
27. What you're thinking about right now: Well-being
28. Your car: Coming!!
29. What you are doing at the moment: This!!
30. Your summer: Teaching
31. Your relationship status: Single
32. What is on your TV: Trouble
33. What is the weather like: HOT!!
34. When was the last time you laughed: Today

That's all folks, trying to say what I need to say in one word is a bit difficult! Anyway I think the pharmacist is ready for me. Please say a prayer for me today. Remain blessed

Me.

4 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Gosh, nice weather ehe in england huh. Whilst the blistering cold and freeze is trying to finish me here in blacksburg. Interesting meme I say.

Hope you are feeling much better today. Have a blessed week.

Daddy's Girl said...

I love this - especially 'Parakletos' as your best friend. Lovely

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ok - erm where were you today...didnt hear you this morning. Hope you have fully recovered. 3 more days to my return home. Yipee I cant wait.

Zoe Believer said...

@LOASCM: Hope you are doing ok, check your email! Yes o, homeward bound, let me know when you get here

@DG: Thanks for your comment,i keep 'stalking' your blog. Have a great weekend.