Thursday 21 April 2011

On 'Wisdom'

Share
'But where can wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding?.......God understands its way. And He knows its place.....And to man He said, Behold the fear of the Lord that is wisdom and to depart from evil that is understanding.'

Selected verses from Job 28

What can we do without wisdom? We were not designed to trust in our own intelligence, to trust in our own understanding, to rely on ourselves for anything but to depend on God to show us the way. Hmm...O Lord God teach me to put my trust in you once again. The answers to all questions of life can be found in you. Thank you for today. In you is the wisdom required for me to solve the riddles that life throws my way daily. 

N.B There are some days I wish God didn't speak to me...lol!

No comments: