Wednesday 27 May 2009

The God that I serve...

Share
Hmm,

What can I say about Him that you don't already know, nothing and yet......EVERYTHING. The more I seek to know Him, the more I realise that there is still so much yet to discover. This is a short one just to encourage you that the God that we serve is a LIVING God who SEES everything and who LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY regardless, He is a MERCIFUL God who says I FORGIVE YOU and truly means it. The God that I serve is a good God. A very good One. He might not say anything but He is truly keeping watch over His children. So hold on, the storm will pass but you will remain standing as long as you are holding on to Him as tight as you can. I don't know who this is for but it's definitely for me. God bless you.

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted 2nd Timothy 3:12

Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus 2nd Timothy 2:3

5 comments:

chichi said...

Our God is worthy of our trust. by his grace we will be steadfast in faith. offering the sacrifice of praise, and he will manifest his glory to us. AMEN.

just wrote something similar to this. mmph.

Bagucci.com said...

You all are talking about hanging on, fightring on and trusting God..

Nice..

Anonymous said...

still makes me wonder why we get deceived by people who preach or wrongly imply that when you repent everything changes and you wont be persecuted. The way I see it, Jesus was tempted and persecuted, how much more me

Jennifer A. said...

"Endure hardship..."*sigh*...I love this reminder. Perseverance, as the bible says, brings forth a strong character in each of us. In fact, endurance makes us more of soldiers than if we never faced any storm...

Loved this!

Zoe Believer said...

@Chichi: Our God is one, one word, one voice, different vessels, how you doing?

@Bagucci.com: ThANKS, God bless

@naijagirl: True word, He told us that in this world we would have tribulation...I don't know why I keep forgetting that

@jaycee: True word