Wednesday 9 February 2011

iWorship Wednesdays: Bro Franklin

Share
My sister shared this video with me sometime last week. I think I must have watched it over 50 times since then because I have watched it at least 5 times every day since then. Oh yes, at first I laughed because I think his dance steps are a bit funny. It wasn't condescending, for me he is a modern day David who is not going to allow people's opinions stop him from worshipping His God who is everything to Him.



Below is his testimony. Its part one of two and is also about ten minutes but if you have time please take time to watch it.





 Before becoming a Christian he danced well in the world. So now he has to dance to the King. We have our definitions of what 'appropriate' worship is. Sometimes we think some behaviour is distracting...and maybe it is. Bro Franklin has encouraged me to worship without abandon...whether in my seat or right in front of the altar. The only appropriate worship is that which is done in spirit and in truth. Sometimes that's the only gap between us and our breakthrough. There's no song today. Worship Him the way you know best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. His dance makes me lol. btw, I saw this other video too last week.