Friday 20 August 2010

iPray Fridays: This time next year according to the season of life

Share
Then the Lord said, "I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son."

Genesis 18:10a

Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised.

Genesis 21:1

Thank God it's another iPray Friday. Lord, thank you because today meets us alive and well. There are so many things we take for granted, that I take for granted such as each and every Friday I will be here to pray. That I even have an avenue to pray and a platform to pray, Daddy I'm grateful. For the faithful brothers and sisters that join me to pray, Father I'm grateful. Lord, that I serve a prayer answering God, I am indeed grateful. Thank you so much for everything.

Today I would like to pray for couples who are trusting God for the fruit of the womb. I have a number of friends where this used to be the case but to the glory of God, the story has changed. It's difficult to explain the different emotions that come with trying to have a baby which should be relatively simple but month after month knowing that not just yet. Doctors do their best, science can explain to the best of its ability but our Creator always has the final verdict. I trust God and believe that if He could do it for Abraham and Sarah, I'm not sure there's anyone whose situation was more impossible than that.

After many disappointments, its easy for one's faith to fail but I pray today that the joy of the Lord will be your strength. That your days of laughter, your Isaac is not far ahead. That yes, even if I don't know you in the season of life I pray that you will have your own testimony in Jesus name. For the one who cries and asks God 'Why' and 'When', I don't have any answers but to encourage you that no matter how you feel God sees you and knows you by name and He will meet you. I pray that He gives you a specific word that you can run with.

People can we pray for our brothers and sisters today. If you know anyone you would like to pray for specifically, you can use them as a point of contact..anon if you please. I believe God, you shall laugh soon in Jesus name. You can also pray for expectant mothers...there are so many around me it's almost like an epidemic (lol) that God will see them through in Jesus name.

Remain blessed and highly favoured.

ZoeB

7 comments:

Zoe Believer said...

Daddy, all I want to do today is say thank you and give you praise because you are a faithful God. Father your word says that none shall be barren. You are Elohim the One who creates from nothing. The Almighty and All-Powerful God, there is nothing that you cannot do. Today I speak life in the mighty name of Jesus.
I also thank you because your joy which is not dependent on circumstances will be the portion of your children from this point onwards in Jesus name. That as they stand upon your word, they shall be anxious for nothing but with prayer and thanksgiving will continue to bring requests before you in faith.
That your peace which passes all understanding will be the umpire of their hearts today in Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.

Thank you Lord because it is done.

jhazmyn said...

Daddy, I praise You for Zoe and how You keep using her daily to be a blessing. Today I join her in prayers and i pray for those that are trusting You for the fruit of the womb.

Grant them the grace to hold on to Your promise without wavering, let Your words come alive in their hearts and make meaning to them even when nothing else makes meaning.

For surely there is an end and the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off.

Clothe them with a garment of praise even through the period of waiting, Let the enemy not steal their joy or keep them from living in the fullness of life You have given. We thank You cos indeed we know...weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning

Mwajim Al said...

Heavenly God, Jehovah, The I-AM-that-I-AM, from everlasting to everlasting, who was, who is and will come. I thank you for the fruit of the womb, of the blessing that abounds within it, and the freedom that comes with it within your name. I thank you for those waiting, those whose faith an trust is waning, and those whose fire still shines brightly. I use all those couples still waiting on this divine blessing as a point of contact, that you open their eyes to know that whatever they are passing through is for their own good. That you teach them to continually knock on your door and at the same time, live in the moment for you. That you'll teach them how to still appreciate the little pleasures you've created them for in this life and that they'll continue to mount strong as eagles as they wait on you.
Be thou exalted my Lord and God.

Thank you Father, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holyspirit.

For Jesus' Name I've prayed, Amen.

Unknown said...

My God, My king, the lover of my soul.
I thank you for today and for who you are. I thank you for zoe, the life of God that you have bestowed on me.
I thank God for my friends and for your word that says that there shall be none barren in the land (zion).
because of that word i decree that they are fruitful in Jesus name.
Thank you father for they bear fruit as they desire in Jesus name.
Amen.
I love you lord
Thank you for salvation

Unknown said...

Aww... I miss iPray friday for last week. Was still blessed by those verses though...

God bless you Zoe.

- LDP

Anonymous said...

And the people of God said a loud AMEN. so shall it be in Jesus name.

Zoe Believer said...

@all: Amen and Amen. The Lord hears and He answers..Thanks all for being a part of this, you have sown seed and you will reap in Jesus name..