Friday 5 September 2008

The aftermath!

Share
Hi all

Sorry for being incommunicado, thanks for all your comments, it was a wonderful conference. I couldn't attend all the meetings but the ones I did attend! Wow, I'm just taking time to digest all that I have learned, don't worry I will share all that I am learning but suffice it to say that walking in the blessing of Abraham is more than singing Abraham's blessings are mine!

Remain blessed and highly favoured. 2008 continues to remain our year of UNCOMMON TESTIMONY as we walk in the blessing of Abraham. Have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love (God) has really impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...

Rita said...

Welcome back...

Have a wonderful weekend too.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Amen, and I look forward to your digested messages.

isha said...

have a lovely weekend hon!

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Welcome back. Yes I am a daughter of Abraham. And there is more to it than singing it - it does require some work too! Lol! Have an awesome weekend hon. In England there is going to be rain, rain and rain xx

Jennifer A. said...

Like that you learned a lot...may the seeds of knowledge that have been sown into you germinate into lots of fruit-bearing plants...

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

share share share

Favoured Girl said...

Welcome back, do share some of the Word with us. And have a blessed week!

chichi said...

guess who. left u a voice mail hope u got it!!fyi im in london 4 a week we shud see rite? tlk later love.

Truth said...

bless you love for being an inspiration.Indeed our lives should reflect Abrahams blessing and not singing it.Check out all he did that made him remained in God's blessing. If we are willing and obedient like he was,we would eat the good of the land and also be called a friend of God.