Wednesday 6 August 2008

Shhh...it's my darling's birthday

Share
My darling Rinrin

I didn't really know how to compose this, so I'll just say it as is. Today, you celebrate your birthday. Celebrate, because it is indeed a celebration. A celebration of you, the battles you have fought and overcome, the victories you have won, the testimonies you are about to start testifying about. 07/08/08 or as you will (wrongly!) write 08/07/08....whichever way it is written..the date of your birth signifies a perfection of the new beginning that God has started in your life. This year 8 appears twice just to confirm that word! I know you will begin to walk in and in a lot of ways are already walking in it though you may not be aware.

You are a sister in the true sense of the word, ever willing to listen, never judging but always saying what needs to be said! I am blessed to have you in my life. Woman of God, your desire for the high places of God is inspiring and I know that as those who wait on the Lord have their strength renewed to mount up with wings as eagles so shall your portion be in the mighty name of Jesus.

Happy birthday darling, I am still standing with you and trusting God about all He said concerning you. I am grateful to Him for how far He has brought you but even more for that place He is taking you to. Rinrin, He said He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, far above all that you can THINK or IMAGINE in your life. So, relax and REJOICE because His word will never return to Him void without accomplishing it's purpose for your life.

You are wearing new garments, garments of joy, garments of peace, garments of thanksgiving and praise, garments of victory, garments of winning. You are singing a new song, a song of thanksgiving concerning all that the Lord has done for you. You are dancing a new dance, walking a new walk, laughing a new laugh as you see that your 'Isaac' has shown up! Indeed the stone the builders rejected has turned around to become a corner stone, this is the Lord's doing it is marvellous in all our eyes.

So enjoy your day, eat some cake, HAVE FUN because a few years ago (yes it's a few...ask Methuselah!!) a miracle came into the world and creation is still in expectation for the FULL MANIFESTATION OF YOU.

You know I love you, my sister, my friend. I don't take this season of our lives for granted. I pray that I can be there for you half as much as you have for me. You are blessed. 2008 continues to be your year of UNCOMMON TESTIMONIES ni oruko Jesu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..Eku Ojobi (Hope I got that right!)

If you've been able to read this far...please take time to visit Rinsola's page and show her some love on her birthday.

3 comments:

Rinsola said...

I'm in tears now. I just want you to know i love you and God sees my heart i really do appreciate you so so so much!. God bless you abundantly and i look forward to celebrating those mindblowing testimonies with you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

O'Dee said...

"your 'Isaac' has shown up! Indeed the stone the builders rejected has turned around to become a corner stone"

Happy Bday RinRin!!!

Zoe Believer said...

Happy birthday sis! Please send my puff puff in the mail!